The Club is a dynamic and very localized community support engine powered by Sue Press, the president, whose activities include:
- Annually sponsoring 5-10 children to parade with her Ole and Nu Style Fellas Social Aid and Pleasure Club.
- Volunteering since 2006 as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) for Neglected and Abused Children. She represents children in court, is responsible for visiting child placements to ensure compliance, and makes recommendations based on her findings.
- Introducing young ladies to society by allowing them to make their debut at the Ole & Nu Style Fellas Annual Ball.
- Mentoring activities – group sessions at her home to encourage children regarding peer pressure, family matters, social etiquette, and proper behavior, for example.
- Sponsoring a community little league football team, sponsoring a child for the Community Easter Parade.
- And sponsoring children to participate in trips to various activities such as movies, basketball, football, baseball games and church.
- Charitable activities in the community, including hosting a book drive,“adopt a family” for Christmas, holding a school supply give-away, sponsoring a coat give-away for children in need and sponsoring a blanket and care packet give-away for the homeless.