"I adore Chicago. It is the pulse of America." - Sara Bernhardt
ClassACT agrees! We are coming to Chicago April 21 and 22, and we want to get together with YOU!
Get ready for a weekend of learning and fun.
The Main Event:
Roger and Gina Myerson will host us on Saturday, April 21 from 6-8, at their home with a gorgeous view of Lake Michigan. Come and bring your spouse/partner/family member for an evening of fun and a chance to learn about ClassACT.
FUN exploring together with a bit of learning thrown in.
We are working on organizing the rest of the weekend and would love your input.
Our ideas so far:
- An exhibition tour at the Art Institute with classmate Andrea Kirsh as our guide
- Grooving to the blues at Buddy Guy's Legends (a quick walk from the Myersons')
- Sunday brunch at the Currency Exchange Café of the Rebuild Foundation
- A tour and taproom visit at Metropolitan Brewing (housed in the tannery formerly owned by classmate Rick Weil's family)
- A visit to the Field Museum to look at their anthropological collections, which offer a chance to see changing museum practice over the past century
- Taking the Chicago River architectural tour
Have preferences and/or an idea you want to add to the mix? Send it asap, as we are going to try to nail this down soon.
We have held regional events in DC, NYC, NOLA, Bay Area, and Boston and we are excited to add the Midwest to the list. Know someone you think might like to attend? Share this message and let us know
so we can put them on the mailing list.
Save the date and join us for the fun.